Help in writing the community’s by-laws and statutes. After the community is founded, they’re the first to be able to build their houses and/or design and run projects.
Our target is to find 8 co-founders. The initial (2017) share value is USD $20,000. This share provides :
- opportunity to develop the initial agreements and participate in the decision about the legal structure (foundation, association, cooperative or ?)
- responsibility to participate in the integral permaculture course described in these pages.
- use of a parcel of land to build your home and the responsibility to begin building within a period determined by the group
- voice and vote in general assemblies and community council meetings
- use of common areas and the responsibility to comply with agreements regarding work hours and fees for maintaining them
- use of common areas for productive projects (Eco-Businesses) with prior approval from the community council